2018 ODAX Only Crew Reunion Annoucement

netcaretx
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I will be setting a poll soon to take votes on a 2018 ODAX crew member & family reunion, for a location and time of year. The nation reunion for all submariners is in September 2017. We have a location in Houston/Galveston area, but we are open for anything at this point. Please leave you comments here and look for the voting pool on main page very soon.

Thanks!

-Admin
Richard Hughes (Admin)

Re: 2018 ODAX Only Crew Reunion Annoucement

netcaretx
Administrator
The First Voting poll is up on the main home page. Click on the poll box to vote.

Just 2 Questions, What is the best region of the country & season for the 2018 reunion.

Direct link:
http://goo.gl/forms/Mw7Vyx8Q16qyuCJF2

-Admin
Richard Hughes (Admin)