2018 ODAX Only Crew Reunion Annoucement

netcaretx
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I will be setting a poll soon to take votes on a 2018 ODAX crew member & family reunion, for a location and time of year. The nation reunion for all submariners is in September 2017. We have a location in Houston/Galveston area, but we are open for anything at this point. Please leave you comments here and look for the voting pool on main page very soon.

Thanks!

-Admin
Richard Hughes (Admin)

Re: 2018 ODAX Only Crew Reunion Annoucement

netcaretx
Administrator
The First Voting poll is up on the main home page. Click on the poll box to vote.

Just 2 Questions, What is the best region of the country & season for the 2018 reunion.

Direct link:
http://goo.gl/forms/Mw7Vyx8Q16qyuCJF2

-Admin
Richard Hughes (Admin)

Re: 2018 ODAX Only Crew Reunion Annoucement

netcaretx
Administrator
USS ODAX 2018 Reunion News
September 26th-30th
Where: American Legion South Houston Post 490, Houston, Texas 77034. (http://www.legion490.com/)

Preliminary Agenda (Subject to Change)
September 26th (Wed), Afternoon Check in At The Post
September 27th (Thur) Meet & Greet/Kemah Boardwalk Trip
September 28th (Fri), USS Cavalla Trip/Galveston Island Activities
September 29th (Sat), Lunch & Dinner At the Post, Various Post Events
September 30th (Sun), Farewell Breakfast At The Post
Registration Begins Mid-Febuary-August 31st
Hotel Rooms will be available near the post, as well as RV hookups.
USS Cavalla (SS-244) (https://www.galveston.com/seawolfpark)
Galveston Information: (https://www.galveston.com)
Kemah Boardwalk (http://www.kemahboardwalk.com)Galveston Island & Downtown Houston (Are 30 Minutes from Post, Kemah 15 Mins.)
Richard Hughes (Admin)
SAM

Re: 2018 ODAX Only Crew Reunion Annoucement

SAM
I have made arrangements to go on the Caribbean Cruise in late October. Do you know of anyone off of the ODAX that will be aboard? I would like to meet up with them before going aboard as well as once on.
Please reply to: SWBaugh@ati-ec.com