Happy Happy Happy

lfaith
I am Happy Happy Happy for the new website. I hope my shipmates will add to the information and pics on our new site. I enjoy hearing about your adventures on the Odax and I hope to share a few stories of my own.

Re: Happy Happy Happy

netcaretx
Administrator
So glad to hear you like the new site. I Just wanted to add if anyone has stories pictures, etc., they wish to appear on the site, please feel free to send them or contact me about them, just hit any email link on the site to contact the webmaster.

Although I didn't personally serve on the ODAX, I have spent tons of hours working on the website along with Wendell Denny (Bubblehead), it's an honor to play a small part on bringing this site to life. I want to personally thank all of you for your service!

-Richard Hughes (Webmaster)
Richard Hughes (Admin)