Welcome ODAX Crew Members

netcaretx
Administrator

Welcome to you new message board Forum.
Richard Hughes (Admin)

Re: Welcome ODAX Crew Members

Dave Rapp
While going through some of my brother-in-laws personal items, I found a stainless ashtray from the Odax, with CM MM DD HOLTZCLAW also engraved on the ashtray.  Can you give me any information on this person, ship reunions and how I might get this article to ship archives.  Thank you..rappdv@msn.com

Re: Welcome ODAX Crew Members

netcaretx
Administrator
Let me do some research and get back to you on this. Thanks for your inquiry. I will contact some crew-members and consult the crew logs we have.

Richard Hughes
Computer Network Services
Richard 832-372-3871
Judy 832-656-2401
Main 281-577-1165
Sent via iPhone.

On May 24, 2017, at 10:04 PM, Dave Rapp [via USS ODAX SS-484] <[hidden email]> wrote:

While going through some of my brother-in-laws personal items, I found a stainless ashtray from the Odax, with CM MM DD HOLTZCLAW also engraved on the ashtray.  Can you give me any information on this person, ship reunions and how I might get this article to ship archives.  Thank [hidden email]

http://uss-odax-ss-484.2952.n8.nabble.com/Welcome-ODAX-Crew-Members-tp2p7.html
To start a new topic under USS ODAX SS-484, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from USS ODAX SS-484, click here.
NAML
Richard Hughes (Admin)

Re: Welcome ODAX Crew Members

netcaretx
Administrator
I found a crew record with the last name Holtzclaw:
SN1 Holtzclaw John (Scratch) littlejohnnyonenote@aol.com 225 West High St. Corydon IN 47112 812-738-2486 1957-1961

If you want to try and contact them first. It would be great if you could send a picture of it, though thanks.
If no luck, just let me know and we can make arrangements to send it in, if you wish.
Richard Hughes (Admin)