odax collectables

jim mazeitis
I have several items from the odax , including a scrapbook , my kids don't have much interest in that stuff anyone wants them let me know ill send it to them
(570) 287-3677 or
jim mazeitis
39 valley view dr.
 courtdale pa.
18704

RE: odax collectables

netcaretx
Administrator

If you have any photos of the Odax or related to Odax, could I get a copy of them? I am the webmaster for USSODAX.com?